Saturday, October 26, 2013

fun and games...

...music games, that is!

Seriously, I love Pinterest.  It's where I get half of my teaching ideas.  I'm a fan.  Of course, the other half I make up or I take school activities and make them music activities!

One of my favorite creations was the ABC floor mat I made.  :)
Before
 
After
 
I also saw a picture of a switch plate that said the following and decided to recreate my own version with stickers...
           



"Music: On           
                           World: Off"



 Another one of my favorite creations is my wall staff!  I went to Office Depot and printed off large bass and treble clefs on thick, glossy paper.  For the lines I used blue painter's tape and a ruler.  Yes, I actually measured the spaces!

For note games/quizzing I use laminated cardstock that I printed letters on.  They have come in handy for many group games!  

These creations didn't cost too much and I have put a lot of mileage on them already.  They've been a hit with the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment